2017 Robin Subaru RGX2900
Call for Price
A top choice among professionals, Subaru’s industrial generators are powered by OHC and OHV Subaru engines and have outputs that range from 2,900 to 13,000 watts. This portable generator line is ideal for powering construction sites, utility trucks and emergency service vehicles. They also are used in factory maintenance applications, emergency power back-up situations and farm and ranch applications.
- Durability: High-performance alternators feature copper windings for exceptional durability. Full tubular wrap frames protect the machines during transport.
- Convenience: The professional-grade control panel features Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) receptacles, twistlock, circuit breaker protection and gauges for tracking operational requirements. 12-volt DC battery charging capabilities provide convenient access for charging external devices. A built-in hourmeter tracks the unit’s run time to make preventative maintenance scheduling easy. The large, steel fuel tank provides long running times While the gauge allows easy monitoring and the strainer keeps the fuel clean.
- Quiet Operation: A low-tone muffler with spark arrestor ensures quiet operation. The automatic idler control on most models lowers the engine speed when power isn’t required to increase fuel efficiency and decrease noise.
- Low Total Cost Of Ownership: The heavy-duty industrial air cleaner can be cleaned and reused for ongoing cost savings.
- Environmentally Friendly: Low-emission engine meets Tier 3 compliance standards for environmentally sound operation.
- Reliability: The capacitor system keeps the output voltage in balance to prevent power drops and surges.
- Low Oil Shutdown: A low-oil shutdown feature automatically shuts off the generator to protect the engine.
- Subaru OHC Engine: Subaru Overhead Cam engine on every model.
- 5 Year Warranty: 5 Year Warranty for generator and engine.
- Type: Brushless, Self-excited
- Voltage Regulation: Capacitor
- Frequency: 60 HZ
- Voltage: 120
- Phase: Single
- Max. Output (watts): 2900
- Max. Amps: 24.2
- Rated Output (watts): 2400
- Rated Amps: 20.0
- dbA Rating @ rated output (7 meters): 68
- Current Protection: GFCI and fuseless circuit breaker
- Engine Model: EX17 – 6 HP
- Engine Type: Subaru OHC
- Low Oil System: Shutdown
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 4.4
- Continuous Operation (hours at rated load): 10.5
- Starting System: Recoil
- Dimensions (L x W x H) in: 23 x 17 x 22
- Dry Weight (lbs): 106
- Receptacle: 120V. 20A. GFCI Duplex
- 12V DC Charging: Standard
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Pilot Lamp: Standard
- Wheel Kit: Optional
- Tier III California Compliant: Yes
- Engine Type
- Subaru OHC EX17
- 6 hp
- 23 in.
- 17 in.
- 22 in.
- 106 lb.
- AC Output
- Max. Output (watts): 2900; Max. Amps: 24.2; Rated Output (watts): 2400; Rated Amps: 20
- 120V. 20A. GFCI Duplex
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 4.4 gal.
- Noise Level
- 68 dbA
- Run Time
- 10.5 hours at rated load