2017 Robin Subaru SGX3500
Call for Price
Get top-grade components for long-lasting, reliable power in the recently updated line of SGX generators. These commercial-grade powerhouses deliver stable energy output ranging from 3,500 to 7,500 watts
Features & Benefits
- Easy to Use: The user-friendly professional control panel puts everything at the operator’s fingertips. A built-in hourmeter tracks the unit’s run time to make preventative maintenance scheduling easy. Get the precise voltage control needed for sensitive electronics with the Automatic Voltage Regulation system. The high surge capacity capably handles equipment as it powers up.
- Portable: A two-wheel kit with fold-down handles makes transport easy. The easy-to-access fuel shut-off valve locks for movement and maintenance. The full tubular wrap frame protects the generator from damage.
- Safe: OSHA-compliant Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) receptacles make plugging in safe and easy. The AC circuit breaker automatically interrupts the current flow when it exceeds the breaker’s trip rating, protecting the equipment.
- Long Running: The large fuel tank and easy-to-read fuel gauge keep you going without multiple stops for fuel checks and fills.
- Durable: High-performance alternators use full copper windings for long-lasting performance. The built-in low-oil shutdown mechanism automatically protects the generator.
- Unbreakable Recoil: Unbreakable recoil that withstands the weight of a semi-truck.
- Non-Flat Tires
- Subaru OHC Engine: Subaru OHC engines used on all generator models.
- 3/5 Year Warranty: 5 year engine warranty and 3 year generator warranty
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Emission Compliancy: 50 state
- CSA Compliant: Yes
- Type: Brush Type
- Voltage Regulation: AVR
- Frequency: 60HZ/Single
- Voltage: 120/240
- Max. Output (watts): 3500
- Max. Amps: 29.2/14.6
- Rated Output (watts): 3200
- Rated Amps: 26.6/13.3
- dbA Rating @ rated output (7 meters): 72
- Current Protection: Dual Pole Magnetic Circuit Breaker & GFCI
- Engine Model: EX21 – 7.0 HP
- Engine Type: Subaru OHC
- Low Oil System: Low Oil Shutdown
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 4
- Continuous Operation (hours at rated load): 8
- Continuous Operation (hours at rated 1/2 load): 10.8
- Starting System: Recoil
- Battery Recommendation (or equal): N/A
- Dimensions (L x W x H) in: 28 x 25 x 26
- Dimensions Less Wheel Kit (L x W x H) in: 24 x 17 x 21
- Dry Weight (lbs): 137
- GFCI 120V, 20A Duplex: 2
- 120V. 30A Twist lock: N/A
- 120/240V, 30A Twist lock: 1
- Hourmeter: Yes
- Wheel Kit: Yes
- Engine Type
- Subaru OHC EX21
- 7.0 hp
- 24 in.
- 17 in.
- 21 in.
- 137 lb.
- AC Output
- Max. Output (watts): 3500; Max. Amps: 29.2/14.6; Rated Output (watts): 3200; Rated Amps: 26.6/13.3
- GFCI 120V, 20A Duplex (2); 120/240V, 30A Twist lock
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 4 gal.
- Noise Level
- 72 dbA
- Run Time
- 8 hours at rated load; 10.8 hours at rated 1/2 load